Show us how you Promote Oliver's Competition
- Oliver’s CBD (company number 07907551) whose registered address is Monover 03640, Valencia, SPAIN (“Oliver’s CBD”) is the promoter of the #Oliver’s competition (the “Competition”).
- The competition opens every month, on the first of the month (the “Opening Date”) and closes on the final day of the relevant month (the “Closing Date”). Any entries received before the Opening Date or after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Competition for that month.
- By entering into the Competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Conditions”) and confirm that all information submitted is true, accurate, and complete. Oliver’s CBD reserves the right to verify the eligibility of any and all entrants and may, in its sole discretion, disqualify any entrant that fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements. Entrants shall at all times act in good faith towards Oliver’s CBD and the Competition.
Who Can Enter
- The Competition is open to entry by persons residents in the United Kingdom only.
- Employees of Oliver’s or any of its associated companies, subsidiaries or anyone else professionally associated with this Competition are excluded from entering the Competition.
How to Enter
- To enter the Competition, and to be considered for the Prize (as defined below), you must upload a photo relevant to Oliver’s on Instagram and use the #Oliver’s CBD in the caption. I.e. it must have the Oliver’s CBD brand logo visible in the photo.
- Entries that do not comply with the above Paragraph they will not be entered into the Competition.
- Entry into the Competition is free (except for any applicable data usage charges), multiple applications are allowed.
- By entering the Competition you hereby grant to Oliver’s CBD a perpetual, non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide, transferable right and licence, with the right to grant sub-licences, to share your entry video or photograph on social media and use the same for general marketing purposes.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Oliver’s CBD excludes liability for any and all losses, damages and claims incurred by any person in connection with participating in this Competition.
- If you have any questions about this Competition or if you need to get in touch with us, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- There will be one winner of the Competition per month.
- In the instance of multiple people participating in the same photo it is up to the discretion of Oliver’s CBD whether all those featured win.
- The winner will be selected at random by Oliver’s CBD from all entrants. The winner will be selected at random by Oliver’s CBD from all correct entries received. The decision of the judges will be final and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into in relation to the Competition.
- The winner will be notified by Instagram Direct Mail as soon as reasonably practicable following the Closing Date and, in any event, on or before the date 14 days after the Closing Date.
- In the event that you are selected as the winner of the Competition, you must respond to Oliver’s CBD within 14 days of notification of the same otherwise you will forfeit the Prize and Oliver’s CBD reserves the right to withdraw the Prize from the winner and select a replacement winner.
- The “Prize” for the winner will be Oliver’s CBD products up to the value of £80.00 consisting of: Option 1: 1 x 4% CBD Oil (Hybrid), 1 x 1.6% CBD Capsules (Hybrid), 1 x CBD Bath Bomb and 1 x CBD Massage Balm. Option 2: 1 x 8mg CBD Dog Treats (Peanut Butter & apple), 1 x 8mg CBD Dog Treats (Beef & Turmeric), 1 x 4% CBD Oil for Pets (Hybrid),
- It is the winner’s responsibility to check the list of ingredients within the Prize for potential allergens. Oliver’s CBD accepts no liability for health issues from potential allergens arising from any of the ingredients. Please see the full ingredients list on the Oliver’s CBD website at the relevant page for each individual product.
- The Prize is subject to availability and Oliver’s CBD reserves the right to offer the winner an alternative prize or receipt of the same prize with a delay if a product comprising the Prize is not available.
- Except as set out in the above Paragraph. A. the Prize is non-refundable, non-transferable, and cannot be redeemed by anyone other than the winner. No cash alternative is available and the Prize cannot be exchanged for any other prizes; and B. the Prize will be addressed to the winner and sent by post to the contact address notified to Oliver’s CBD by the winner no later than 30 days after notification of such postal address.
- By entering into the Competition, you consent to the use of your personal data by Oliver’s CBD for the purposes of the administration of the Competition.
- By entering the Competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Oliver’s CBD may reasonably require, including but not limited to appearing in promotional photographs and on Oliver’s CBD website. By entering into the Competition you also confirm that, if you win, we may publish your name and any photograph submitted by you on our website or on our Facebook, Twitter and other social media accounts.
- Oliver’s CBD reserves the right to amend, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Competition or these Conditions at any time if circumstances beyond its reasonable control make this unavoidable including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected, or actual fraud. The up-to-date wording of these Conditions will be available for the whole duration of the Competition at https://oliverscbd.com/terms-conditions .
- Oliver’s CBD reserves the right to withhold or void any entry, or where the entrant breaches (or Oliver’s CBD reasonably suspects that the relevant entrant has breached or will breach) these Conditions.
- Oliver’s CBD takes no responsibility for entries not received, for whatever reason including, without limitation, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, and/or incorrect entries. Oliver’s CBD takes no responsibility for errors, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to entries.
- All decisions made by Oliver’s CBD or any of its third parties in respect of the Competition and/or the Prize will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into regarding either or both.
- The Competition, together with these Conditions, is governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, except that you may also bring a claim under these Conditions in your local courts if you do not reside in England.